Saturday, April 12, 2008

Men

Men

Guys are stupid. I mean honestly, not only are we hypocritical but we also praise ourselves for the dumbest things. Yo G-Dawg Majiggy Jiggy, guess who I had sex with? yo g hommie-dawg? Yo mama bizizle. I mean seriously, that is the dumbest thing I have ever typed into a computer, and I’ve written a lot of stupid shit.

A lot of men also find it manly to just beat the shit out of each other, drink a lot of alcohol and talk sports, but really, why is all of that considered manly? And why do the manlier drinks have to taste like sweaty asshole. I mean, maybe it’s just me, like maybe drinking has to grow on you or some shit, but whenever I’ve taken a sip or two of beer, its tasted like complete garbage. And yet when I’ve tried a cooler, it was alright, yet it is considered fruiter. Since when have men decided that manlier beverages are more digusting. Yo dawg, this shit be good tastin yo! Pff u’z a panz-ee mofucka, drink sum of dis mofukin urine with salt dawg. ITS FUCKING REAL HOME TRIGGA.

Fuck alcohol.

Anyway things that are classified as manly aren’t fun usually, yet geekier things are, for instance:

Manly:
- Fighting until someone is bleeding
- Drinking massive amounts of disgusting beverages then vomiting the next morning
- Playing tackle football topless
- Sweating
- “feeling the burn”
- Getting blisters
- Scars
- Making fun of people
- Cheating on girlfriends with their best friends

Geeky:
- Playing video games for more then three hours a day
- Talking about PWNING NUBS
- Yelling hacks in RL
- Using abbreviations in RL
- Saying lol’ing in RL
- Referring to Real Life as RL
- Correcting Peoples Grammar
- Challenging people to Mario Kart
- Watching anime
- Playing board games
- Reading
- Blogging

And the list goes on, but you get the idea. I guess what I’m really saying here is, MANLY MEN are stupid, and well geeky guys are way better. But since most geeky men have skin whiter then Marylyn Manson, with more acne then the coyote from Looney Toons (yes you fucking faggots, I know it’s actually called Acme), we don’t get the time of day.

But none of this is to say that women aren’t the dumbest people ever. I mean most women are very unclear about what they’re saying, AND they always assume they’re right in scenarios in which they are wrong. But sadly I cannot bash women, or else I’m considered sexist even though I just bashed men.

So all in all, I have come to the conclusion that the human race, is made up of IDIOTS.

No comments: