Thursday, May 1, 2008

Facing Restrooms

Restrooms

I faced a fear today, my fear of public restrooms. I hate public restrooms, their stupid and redundant, but I’ve already explained my hatred for the restroom numerous times so I’m going to skip that part.

Is it wrong to go for the handicap stall? I mean that is the first stall I look for mainly because it’s bigger, but there are more hooks, and well it’s just better in general. Also I found out a newer way to sit on the seat. Position your legs so that each leg is on each side of the gap, like a chair.
Although this lets the stink out, and it feels weird to poop with your legs open, it works very well in comparison to the older technique in which your legs jab into the other stall.

Strange story actually, while I was sitting there, over the course of five minutes a man came into the bathroom, and he sat in the stall next to me. He finished before me, and it was strange because I had like four minutes on him. I started to wonder if he had wiped or not. He didn’t even wash his hands. Weird eh?

Anyway this is the end for now,
Making your next shit that much better,

                                                                     QMav.

No comments: