Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Stalker

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while, but lately I've been experimenting with poetry. So here's one I wrote which I found kinda funny.

The Stalker

When I lay in the bushes I’m watching your face,
Hoping that your painful can of mace
Remains holstered in your lovely bag,
Because mace always makes me gag

You’ve looked at me once or twice,
And let me tell you- that felt nice.
I lent you a pencil during bio,
You kept it but I don’t mind no.

I’d give you my lunch everyday,
And no, I would not ask for pay,
But instead for your hand in love,
But I know you’ll always shove.

You’ll push me away ‘till the end of time,
Denying me this feeling so sublime.
However, forever I’ll wait for thee,
To join and finally complete me.

I know that I am best for you,
And I think you’d like my company too
If you’d just accept me once,
Think of me more than just a dunce.

I know about your past and present.
I know that you’re chaste and pleasant.
I know that on you’re fifteenth birthday,
All you’re friends thought you were gay.

I know that you play with your hair.
I know you love the smell of nair.
I know you’ll never go to bed
Without vomiting from your head.
I know that you think you’re fat,
I could just be as blind as a bat,
But you seem perfectly fine to me,
So maybe I’ll just never see.

I wish that when you looked at me,
You felt as I did towards at you.
To feel this- incapacitating emotion of glee,
But your eyes are fixed off me by glue.


PS. Next week is gonna be a poetry week. So wait up for three more posts.

No comments: