Sunday, July 13, 2008

Armpits...Arm Pits? Is That Two Words Or One?

Armpits 

My armpits stink guys, and not like the normal teenage armpit, which just smells of BO and axe. I decided to show off my “hot bod” and that’s when I noticed, my armpits smell sort of spicy. Like a spicy tomato sauce, and the strange part is, I’m not even ITALIAN. Now its strange because if I shower, and don’t put on deodorant, it’s like I’m dipping my armpits in spices. 


That would be unpleasant I think. Would that burn? I should try that sometime. So anyway, what does the hair in an armpit do; I mean I know it’s supposed to keep the sweat in, but it fails at it. All it does is spread it, and hold in stench like an unwashed sponge. You think a sponge could take away the stink in the armpit? 

Now here’s a really logical question, do you think SpongeBob gets terrible BO. I mean think about it, he is a sponge, and those things smell if you don’t wash them. Maybe that’s why Squidward is always all nasally, cause he’s plugging his nose! 

Staying Stinky For All Of Mankind,
QMav

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"do you think SpongeBob gets terrible BO. I mean think about it, he is a sponge..."

never really thought about that. haha. well since he's underwater all the time, he's not gonna stink anymore than the other creatures since they all smell like fish either way.

good stuff (: haha!