Friday, August 8, 2008

Regarding "Kitten Catching"

So on Youtube I promised to post any updates on kittens the cat, and thats basically what this is. So I went to visit Kittens a couple hours before he was dropped off and let me tell you, that Cat is gorgeous. I mean it was an awesome cat in every aspect, in fact I like it more then my cat; my cat sucks. This kitten was so playful, although it had really long claws, so as far as I know right now, me and my girlfriend have some diseases. 

So theres a reason I havn't really written anything down in a while, its mainly because I've started this REALLY LONG story thing. Like right now it's at about five and a half pages, although I have writers block, so it might be a while before it's finished. I CAN however post the first couple parts from it. 

I'll post it sunday or something.

Talk to you all later,

QMav.

No comments: