Thursday, July 3, 2008

Strange Conversations.

The following is a disturbing, yet hilarious conversation I had with one of my friends. Enjoy.


Polaris says:

http://img.420chan.org/b/src/1215133716561.jpg

I lol'd so hard

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

its it work safe?

Polaris says:

Depends, are octopi up people's assholes work-safe?

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

dare i click it

Polaris says:

Depends, I found it extremely funny

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

This is the weirdest thing, I have seen, in a long time

Polaris says:

I lol'd so hard though, who the hell decides "oh, I think I'll take a photo of myself with an octopus up my ass?"

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

If the shoe fits. I mean, I'm pretty sure if i had an octopus in my ass, I’d say,

“Might as well”

Polaris says:

Lmao, would  you have an octopus in your ass? Unless it happened through some freaky accident

 

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

Probably not, although, it would be funny to say, i have a puss in my ass

Polaris says:

How could that happen accidentally? I slipped and sat on an octopus?

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

Or, you're a pirate and you were having sex, and suddenly a monster leaps out from behind you and mounts its self in your ass

Polaris says:

Haarr, I dunno', do octopi leap?

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

Okay, How about this: you're having sex, on the top of a ship like on the deck, and another pirate ship says, “ARRGGHHH HES HAVING HIS WAY.” and then they catapult an octopus at his anus.

Polaris says:

loltalkingpirateship

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

yes

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

it has a mouth

Polaris says:

BUt how the hell would it get jammed in there?

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

you're on top, so your ass is like in the air, and it slides in like a swoosh in basketball

Polaris says:

haha

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

and it turns out the octopus is allergic to colons so it swells up and gets stuck

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

i mean, an octopus can fit in the tinyiest of wholes

Polaris says:

How the hell do you know?

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

i watched, PMK as a kid

Polaris says:

"Hrr yes I spend my free time fitting octopi into various orifices and holes"

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

Hahhahahahahaa, It was on popular mechanics for kids, I know alot of stupid shit because of that show.

For some reason ,i was soo astounded by it

Polaris says:

"And on our next segment, we're going to discuss the procedures for catapulting octopi into people's anuses from a talking ship" That'd be the best thing on TV, ever. Tell me more stupid shit you learned

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

Its more of a recolection thing, I remember something about peanut butter ice cream tasting like shit

Polaris says:

I bet it looks like shit too

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

I'd eat it

Polaris says:

Really? I don't like peanut butter anything much :\

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

Peanut butter everything is awesome, think about it, whens the last time you tried something with peanut butter, and it was worse.

Polaris says:

peanut butter horsecock

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

it'd be better then normal horsecock

Polaris says:

Depends on how you're thinking of it, are you eating it? Are you being pounded with it? Anally?

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

either way, it'd taste better

Polaris says:

Is it horsecock made of peanut butter? Or horsecock covered with peanut butter? Maybe it shoots peanut butter?

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

and it'd slide better

Polaris says:

lmao

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

I don't want to eat peanut butter anymore

Polaris says:

my mission is complete

Polaris says:

now every time you eat peanut butter you'll think of horsecock >:]

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

Actually, right now, I'm smacking my head off of a desk, trying to suppress this memory

Polaris says:

lmao

Polaris says:

God, this is ridikalus

QMav- Happy Birthday Katherine. says:

I think i may post this on my blogger page

No comments: