Friday, September 5, 2008

Trying Again.

Trying Again.

I often stay awake at night thinking to myself, thinking about all of the times I've failed in life; thinking about all of the times I couldn't win no matter how hard I tried. I think of the potential victories and the outcomes, I think of the brighter future it could have brought. I think of the inevitable losses I've harboured. I am a failure. 


When you fail, you can see what you had the potential to do.

The thing about failing is you can still see what happens to the successor even if you don't win. I've failed plenty of times before but through these failures I've seen one thing; the potential I have. Even if I fail at something, I had the potential to do it. I've had the potential to do many things in life, and I will have the potential in the future. I have the potential to win.

So even though I'm not as smart as the next guy, and even though I'm not that piece of eye candy everyone is looking for, maybe I am a failure and I do have the potential to succeed. 

Standing Tall,
QMav

No comments: